Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month, events, and reminders. It is a very lightweight application that doesn’t use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook’s appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn’t hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- Can be controlled from 3rd party applications with !bangs
- and more…
Rainlendar 2.20.1 Build 176 Change Log :
- When edited the tasks were always set as “all day” even if they were previously set with a time.
- Empty attachment property was added to events for calendars which did not support attachments.
- Additional tab in the editor is hidden if it has no fields.
- Authentication tokens between online calendars get mixed up when the same email address was used.