Money Manager is a personal finance software. It primarily helps organize one’s finances and keeps track of where, when and how the money goes. It is also a tool to get a bird’s eye view of your financial worth. The program supports checking accounts, savings and credit card accounts, as well as Fixed Deposit and Portfolio accounts. The Outlook-style interface provides an overview for all your accounts and total balance. You can transfer money between accounts, create custom categories to organize your income/expenses and more.
Money Manager Ex is a complete rewrite of the original .NET Money Manager. It is Cross Platform and can be ported to run on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It has a very powerful and flexible open data storage using SQLite databases.
Features Money Manager Ex:
- Intuitive. Simple, Fast, Clean
- AES Encryption Support
- Maintain checking, credit card, savings, stock investment accounts
- Maintain and Track Fixed Assets with depreciation
- Reminders for recurring Bills and Deposits
- Simple one click reporting
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Graphs, Piecharts
- Does not require an install. Can run from a USB key.
- International language support (Available in 24 languages)
- Import data from any CSV format, QIF [ Microsoft Money ]
- Printing, Exporting to HTML, CSV
- Non-Proprietary SQLite Database