gBurner Virtual Drive is a free utility designed for creating and managing virtual drives. For anyone who deals with CD/DVD-based programs – it is a MUST. gBurner Virtual Drive allows you to use almost all CD/DVD images without burning them onto CD or DVD in order to easily access your favorite games, music, or software programs —- It works like a real CD/DVD-ROM: You can run programs, play games, or listen to music from your virtual CD/DVD-ROM.
gBurner Virtual Drive enables you to create up to 16 virtual drives, allowing you to run your game/program images at over 200X faster than from a conventional CD/DVDROM. The real CD/DVD discs are easily scratched, they can get broken, lost, and even stolen. Partnered with gBurner, your original games/program discs can be safely stored away, gBurner means that you always have your expensive media stored safely as CD/DVD image file on your hard drive, and use them with virtual drive just like using the original discs.
gBurner Virtual Drive supports all popular CD/DVD image file formats. Following is a list of all supported CD/DVD image file formats:
- ISO (Standard ISO File)
- GBI / GBP (gBurner Image Files)
- DAA (PowerISO Image Files)
- NRG (Nero Image Files)
- MDF / MDS (Alcohol Image Files)
- BIN / CUE (CDRWin Image Files)
- UIF (MagicISO Image Files)
- ISZ (UltraISO Image Files)
- ASHDISC (Ashampoo Image Files)
- DMG (Apple Mac Image Files)
- GI (RecordNow Image Files)
- BWI / B5I (BlindWrite Image Files)
- IMG (CloneCD Image Files)
- CDI (DiscJugger Image Files)
- PDI (InstantCopy Image Files)
- NCD (NTI CD-Maker Image Files)
- LCD (CDSpace Image Files)
- CIF (Easy CD/DVD Creator Image Files)
- P01 (Gear Image Files)
- PXI (PlexTools Image Files)
- C2D (WinOnCD Image Files)
- FCD (Virtual CD-ROM Image Files)
- VCD (Virtual Drive Image Files)
gBurner Virtual Drive v5.2 Change Log :
- Install Windows to USB drive (create Windows To Go drive).
- Mount image file to virtual drive.
- Some minor bug fixes and enhancements.