BS1 General Ledger tracks budget and actual financial data to produce financial statements such as an Income Statement and Balance Sheet, the Trial Balance report, and General Ledger (detail) report.
Features BS1 General Ledger :
- User-defined financial statements or automatic option.
- Optional subaccounts for branch, division, etc.
- Automatic reversing JVs.
- Year-end closing entries automatically generated.
- GL account totals can be viewed on screen.
- Drill-down to history and JVs.
- Budget feature.
Sample data is provided and there is an optional Getting Started wizard to assist with entering initial live data. The wizard sets up common GL accounts which can later be changed, deleted, or added to.