Stickies is a PC utility designed to cut down on the number of Post-It notes you use. It stores all information in a single text-based ini file. They are yellow rectangular windows onto which you can put some text notes. Once created, they will stay on screen until you take them away. Just like a real sticky piece of paper.
Features Stickies :
- Once on screen, notes will remain where placed until closed, even through reboots
- Stickies appearance can be customised; fonts, colours and buttons may be changed, and styles saved. Notes can be resized.
- Stickies can store text or images
- Stickies can be hidden for a certain period, until a specified date and time, or to wake every day, week or month, to act as reminders.
- Stickies can have alarms set to ensure you notice them at a point you choose
- International language, Unicode and RTL text support
- Stickies can snap to each other and to the sides of the screen to keep them neatly lined up
- Stickies can be attached to an application, web site, document or folder so they only show when it’s on screen
- Stickies can be transferred from one machine to another either over a TCP/IP network connection, or by using an SMTP mail server or MAPI client:
- Hierarchical friends list, which may be automatically transferred from other friends
- Stickies works with Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Stickies is small and simple, it writes to a database file, and does not alter the registry
- AD network administrators can use Group Policy to control settings
- API to allow integration with other applications
- …and Stickies is completely free!