doPDF is a free PDF converter for both personal and commercial use. Using doPDF you can create searchable PDF files by selecting the “Print” command from virtually any application. With one click you can convert your Microsoft Excel, Word or PowerPoint documents or your emails and favorite web sites to PDF files.
doPDF installs itself as a virtual printer driver so after a successful installation will appear in your Printers and Faxes list. To create PDF files, you just have to print your documents to the doPDF pdf converter. Open a document (with Microsoft Word, WordPad, NotePad or any other software), choose Print and select doPDF. It will ask you where to save the PDF file and when finished, the PDF file will be automatically opened in your default PDF viewer.
- No Ghostscript – doesn’t require 3rd party programs to create PDF files (like Ghostscript)
- Customizable resolution – choose any resolution from 72 dpi to 2400 dpi
- Predefined/custom page sizes – choose a default page size (like Letter, Legal, A4, A5, A6, …) or define your own
- Searchable PDFs – you can search for text within the generated PDF file (and search engines will also index the text from the PDF)
- Multilanguage support – choose a language for the user interface
doPDF v11.9.423 Change Log:
- Fixed: Corrections for printing some PDF files