Microsoft Office Accounting 2009 Service Pack 2 (SP2) includes the latest updates for the U.S. version and the U.K version of Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 and of Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2009. This service pack includes stability and performance improvements.
Whatever your idea, take it further with these great features:
- Create quotes and invoices
- Write checks, track expenses, and reconcile online bank accounts.
- Track expenses and employee time
- Manage payroll and taxes with ADP’s integrated payroll service
- Store and organize all your customer, vendor, employee, and financial information in one place
- List items on eBay
- Track sales activity, and download and process orders
- Email invoices and get paid faster with PayPal
- Monitor your customers’ business credit in real-time through Equifax.
- Follow the easy, step-by-step instructions in the Startup Wizard to get up and running quickly.
- Access helpful demos, step-by-step guides, and other product information from the new Resource Center.
- Import your existing financial data from other programs, such as Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Money, and Intuit QuickBooks.
- Find the features you need quickly with the intuitive and familiar Microsoft Office interface.
Important note: At this time, Office Accounting Express 2009 is designed for US based small businesses only and does not support local requirements outside of the US.