ToDoList is a rare form of task management tool, one that allows you to repeatedly sub-divide your tasks into more manageable pieces whilst still presenting a clean and intuitive user experience.
ToDoList has been in continuous development for the last 4 years and is an ongoing project.
Your tasklists are stored in XML which provides many opportunities for advanced formatting and printing using stylesheets.
ToDoList’s flexible design makes it ideal for both IT related projects as well as more general GTD uses.
Features ToDoList :
- Task icons (Edit > Other Task Attributes > Set Task Icon)
- Time component added to Start dates
- Restored preference to control refiltering when editing (mainly to fix a specific bug)
- Numbered bullets added to Rich Edit comments
- Simple theming (4 sample themes included in the Resources folder)
- Separate preference for hiding Start time
- Added preference to control maximum width of columns
ToDoList 8.3.A2 Alpha Change Log :
- Fixed ‘Default Comments’ preference background colour in ‘Dark Mode’
- Fixed duplicate ‘Find Tasks Results’ group headers
- Added ‘Calendar’ preference to show active tasks on ‘Today’
- Added ‘Spreadsheet’ comments context-menu command to populate ‘Dropdown List’ cells